Saturday, November 8, 2008

Traveling a bit



Having fun at Disneyland

Mall of America


Matt and I had the opportunity to go to a few fun places in the past couple weeks.  I had a Minneapolis overnight a few weeks ago so Matt came with me and we went to the Mall of America.  If you ever get a chance to go to Minneapolis the Mall of America is definitely worth going to.  It has 520 stores!!!  Talk about a shopping marathon! 520 stores means, if you spent just 10 minutes in each store it would take you more than 86 hours to get through the entire mall!  Which is exactly what Matt and I did. J/K  
We also went to Disneyland last week!  Always a fun place to go, especially during the holidays.  It was all decorated for Halloween and last year we went around Christmas time and it was totally decked out for Christmas.  For some reason it gives it an extra dose of "magic" with all those decorations.  
After Disneyland we flew up to Idaho Falls for the weekend because my sister Kynda was blessing her new baby Davis.  We had a great time hanging out with my family, playing games and eating mint brownies (always a Harris favorite).  

10 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Looks like so much fun... so was Disneyland totally lame? So sad... NO RIDES FOR SAVANNAH :(

Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Love You!

Niels said...

Yeah, Savannah couldn't ride the cool stuff, but the rest of us had so much FUN!!! JK Looks like you guys have been busy. See you soon.

Anonymous said...

This "awesome little girl" has been more place than I have in my entire life...and she isn't even born yet!!! You know how you can get a sticker from each state a person travels to - are you getting those stickers and putting them on your belly?..
Since you were with your BFF and Matt was with his BFF on your travels, I am sure you had an AGT (awesome good time).
Did you have an AGT at K & E's? That is a great family photo - it should go in their Christmas cards.
You are one AGF (awesomely great family)...
luvnl8r

Tara said...

Traveling a bit? To us, that would be 'traveling a lot'. We don't get out too much but had fun with you guys in DL. Thanks for taking the Gage meister on the Buzz ride so we could ride the Matterhorn.

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm thinking this little daughter is predestined to a career as a travel agent to the kinder-care set . . . she'll be qualified.

Fun times, a mall w/ 520 stores, a credit card, a diet coke and running shoes, sounds good to me

Anonymous said...

Cool pics! You are so lucky to be able to go all of the place! You are also so lucky to be over half way done with your pregnancy and you are not even showing!

Love you!

Chaci said...

You look so cute, I was excited to see your blog! Your ever growing belly still looks pretty non-existent to me :) Congrats!

kristen kathleen said...

Savannah!!! Can you send me your email address? I want to add it to my blog so we can keep in touch, but I don't have it. (you can send it to kkirvine@gmail.com). We HAVE to get together over the holiday break!!! Hope all is well. Much love!

The Mortensen's said...

MATTY!!! I am so happy to hear from you! Congrats on the baby girl! They are so much fun. let's talk!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

I check everyday for your awesome Hawaii pictures... so I can be even more green with envy!! Ü Welcome home and hope you had fun!