Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Las Vegas Road Trip





Okay, don't make fun of us but Matt and I have never been on a road trip together since we've been married.  I guess we're just blessed with the 30,000 feet above the ground sort of lifestyle and never felt the need to take a road trip (did that sound snobby enough:)).  Anyway, so this past weekend we packed up the car with goodies, games, and good music and headed down to Las Vegas for the weekend to visit Matt's sister,  brother-in-law, and their adorable baby Mara.  We had such a good time with them!  We went to Hoover Dam while we were there which was very interesting to see.  We also went out to eat at a great pizza place called BJ's.  You have to go there if you are ever in Las Vegas.  We had a great weekend and a great road trip.  So much fun!

5 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Awwww! You guys are too cute! I kinda freaked out for a second when I saw the picture of Matt and little Mara ...I was so confused! I thought maybe you secretly had your baby over Christmas. Sneaky, sneaky Ü

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Tag! You're it! Check out our blog. i KNOW you have the time to do it now that you're not working!!

ann said...

Gosh!!! I thought that was your baby too, and I was wondering how your baby could have possibly been so big and I had no idea. HA!!! You look great, by the way. I'm excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Obviously "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"....do you have your baby?...Did you leave her in Vegas?!!?
So you and Matt brought yourselves down (get it?!!? you are always flying and now you are down on the ground) to the common/working woman and man and took a roadtrip. On the road trip, did you play like you were in the air- Matt the calm pilot, Jada the full of life flight attendant, and you the darling frequent pregnant flyer on another vacation destination this time to Vegas - who would be spending time in Vegas with the overly brilliant, good looking and just all around great guy, the pilot of this flight?!!?
What a fun get away...for a fun couple.
luvnl8r

Josh&Lizzy said...

Oh my gosh--- these pics of you are so cute... will you send me copies? We had SOOOO much fun with you guys and were THRILLED to see you two co-change Mara's diaps!! What great practice! Can't wait to see your little diap-wetter soon!!