Sunday, March 1, 2009

Baby Shower and Farewell Belly Pictures

                    The sisters-in-law

Playing games at the shower



Last weekend my wonderful sisters-in-law and mother-in-law threw me a super fun baby shower.  I had such a good time and got so many fun gifts.  They did a diaper raffle which was great because we ended up with probably over 1,000 diapers to get us started.  I'm told though, that 1,000 diapers will only last about 2 months.:)  Tara, Sarah, and Leslie did so much work to make it a fun celebration for me and I really appreciate it.  Thank you so much you guys!

Yesterday Matt's parents took us to Antelope Island to take our farewell belly pictures.  For those of you who haven't heard I am going to be induced tomorrow (March 2) so we had to act fast if we wanted to get this photo shoot in.  It was such a beautiful day...freezing cold, but beautiful.  The pictures turned out great!  We wanted to post more picture of our photo shoot but the files are so big that we could only post a couple.  

6 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Yay!!!
Those pictures are sooooo, soooo cute! That is such a great idea to have pictures taken right before the little one comes.

What made you decide to get induced?

Please call us and give us all the details when you have her. Hope you are able to post pictures soon!

I'm still planning on doing a baby shower for you sometime within the next two months or so... I'll keep you updated on that.

We are SO excited for you both and can't wait to hear the news tomorrow!

We love you!

ann said...

Look at that adorable belly! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE HAVING A BABY TOMORROW!!!! Congratulations! Put up pictures as soon as you're not too tired or busy. =) Love you! I'll be praying for you!

Mary said...

Cute Pictures Savannah! Congrats tomorrow! Good luck! :) We can't wait to see pictures of your cute baby!!! :)

Criscell said...

Hi! Kynda told me about your induction. Are they going to try again soon? You look great! What cute pictures. I hope all goes well.

Anonymous said...

I got this email from Hansen's baby girl or the bun still in the oven.
She typed the following for she stated it was difficult to write with paper and pen
This little one states, "I am just fine where I am at - thank you."
She continues to say, "I'm in a warm comfy place and relaxing is all I have to do.
With those two lines I had no doubt this baby is S.J.'s and Matt's,
for the Hansen couple is always at home no matter where they are at.
I emailed her back stating we are all so excited for her big day.
She emailed back stating her big debut is definitely underway.
She stated that she knows when she comes to earth she will shine,
so she wanted to wait a little so her mom and dad would stay in the spotlight for a little longer time.
We ended our email conversation with her stating she is grateful to be coming to this family,
for she already feels the love from Matt and S.J. - these two awesome parents to be....

Those pictures are so fun - you are so darling even being pregnant - I wish there was a video of you doing the pregnant waddling...
the photos of you and Matt are so cute - darling pregnant womwan, good looking man in the wonderful outdoors...thanks for sharing those memories with us...
luvnl8r

Anonymous said...

I feel like a blog stalker....but I can't stop looking at the pictures of that sweet, cute, adorable little girl, especially that first picture of Livvy Skye on your blog (with her eyes closed, hand under her chin and such a big smile). Who took that picture? It is so precious...oh ya one more thing- tell Dyan to keep dreaming and fantasizing who Livvy looks like....
luvnl8r