Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Boise Baby Shower

   Beautiful Decorations

Gotta love getting presents

  Four Generations

Last Thursday I flew down to Boise because my amazing aunt, Connie, and wonderful 
cousin, Chelsey, threw me a family baby shower.  They really know how to throw a party.  My aunt made these darling party favors with a TCBY gift card.  We had good food, fun games, and great company.  Everything was perfect.  It was also fun to have everyone meet Livvy for the first time and I'm not gonna lie, getting more presents was fun too.  Thank you again Connie and Chelsey!

4 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

It was such a fun shower. We sure love you and that little baby too!

Anonymous said...

Your little one is so cute! Thank you for the comment on my blog, I love to get feed back on the stuff I am doing! Its been alot of fun so far! Hope everything is going well, enjoy that baby! Good luck with finals Matt!

Jan said...

Your mom gave me the address for your blog . . .Hope you don't mind!! Savannah, you have a gorgeous baby girl and you are looking pretty gorgeous yourself! I think motherhood agrees with you.

Tara said...

How fun! I loved having multiple showers, too :)

We're looking forward to seeing Livvy in her important dress this Sunday!