Thursday, May 7, 2009






This past Sunday was Livvy's baby blessing.  Livvy was blessed in the blessing dress I wore when I was a baby.  My Grandma Cleah made it for me and now I have passed it down to Livvy. Matt gave the best blessing I have ever heard.  It was so sweet and heartfelt.  Matt had been praying and thinking about what to bless her with for awhile and from what I heard on Sunday it seems like he got his answer.  I had so many people come up to me after church saying what a great job he did.  It was also fun having so many of our friends and family there to share such a memorable event with us.  

7 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

I heard Matt gave a great blessing. We are soooo sad that we couldn't be there.

I love those pictures of Livvy! Oh My Gosh! She has the best little smile. What a cupcake!

Side note: Savannah! you look AMAZING for just having a baby.

ann said...

You have the smiliest little girl ever! I heard through the grapevine that the meeting was really beautiful. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful Savannah. Livvy looks just perfect. Wish we could've been there for the blessing.

sara

Katie said...

oh my gosh, those pics with her smiling?? she looks just like you! Soooooo adorable. I am so glad that day went so well for you guys!! I wish I could have been there, but am glad you posted pictures! So we are moving on Saturday and then I'm ready for you to come up here and visit, so I can snuggle....with Livvy :)....okay and you too :)

Criscell said...

She looks DARLING!! What a sweet, precious moment in her life. I'm so glad all went well. I just love her little smile!!

Niels said...

Sweet! That was such a neat blessing, Matty. She sure looks happy in those pics...you didn't photoshop those, did you?

Tara said...

I'm glad you posted pictures as I couldn't really see her from my spot way in the back of the church... and of course we missed the whole after party due to illness. Glad we could be there even if it was for a moment.