Sunday, April 17, 2011

Parkin'-It Up

For me, it was a complete misconception to think that when I had kids I would feel old.  Quite the contrary.  Of course Matt & I  have more responsibility...but old?...no way.  I totally feel like a kid again!  I love playing outside, pretending to eat plastic food (also very figure friendly), and even having a good cry when things don't go the way I think they should.  I even catch myself, from time to time, completely engrossed in a good old episode of Max & Ruby. Yep, being a kid is pretty great.  
Just look how fun the park can be!






We are loving the warmer weather!  It was a very long cold winter but spring has sprung and we are having a great time playing outside again!

9 comments:

Tara said...

It looks like lots of fun! The reason you don't feel old is that you aren't old! :) We are old!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

we took jax to the zoo yesterday and i think we enjoyed it more than he did!!! it's fun to be a kid again! :)

love the pictures of livvy and matt!

kristen kathleen said...

When I first saw the title of this post on our blog feed I thought, "no way, Matt and Savannah have rented an RV and are driving all over the country!" I was slightly off. =) Love all the pics.

Monica said...

Glad that you finally have good weather to be outside again. Those were very cute pictures of Livvy.

Anonymous said...

Oh man, that does look like fun! We miss you guys! :)

~SHERI said...

I love you Savannah. :)

mom said...

You're missing a golden opportunity here. Any time you come up w/ a new diet plan you're an automatic gazillionaire. The plastic food diet (w/ a skip & jump in the park) is sure to be a hit. I mean look how good Livvy looks!

Kynda said...

Wow Savannah! You are such a good mom! You are the one that should have four kids and I should have one! I don't blame you with Max & Ruby. I watch Little House with my girls all the time and it always makes me cry. Eric thinks I am so lame!

Sarah said...

Awesome pictures! Love the angles. Livvy is so big climbing all over the place!