Monday, March 21, 2011

Livvy turned the big 0-2!

It was great to be in Utah for Livvy's birthday.  It was definitely the icing on the cake (haha, funny punny) to be with family.  Livvy was very into all the birthday hoopla this year.  It was fun to see her so excited about everything.  She LOVED opening her presents and was pretty disappointed when the present opening came to an end.  For the next few days she walked around the house saying, "Presents...presents...where's the presents?".  I say the same thing after my birthday but it just doesn't come off as cute.  





Livvy loves "Max & Ruby" right now, so of course a Max & Ruby cake made the party complete.  Livvy was a little distressed though when we started cutting Max & Ruby's house into pieces.  I can't believe that Livvy is already 2!  It goes by so fast.  I'm fully expecting this upcoming year to be filled with some "terrible two" moments but with Livvy's spunky, sparkling personality I'm pretty confident there will be plenty of "terrific two" moments as well.  Happy Birthday Livs!

10 comments:

Criscell said...

Livvy is TWO already?!?! When did she get so big? She is sooo darling! What a sweetie. Oh, and I'm sooo impressed at how awesome your chair turned out. Way to go! I've never re-upholstered anything. Was it very hard?

Anonymous said...

Holy cow I can't believe you have a two year old child! So have we told you how Livvy stole the show last time we were at your folks? She is HILARIOUS. Porter and I tried multiple times to jump and sit on our butts like she does with so much gusto, but we just couldn't muster the courage. I did learn of her love for Max and Ruby that visit too. I so wished we lived close so I could babysit your cute girl for you! :) Alas, maybe someday.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

wow! your cake is uhhhh may zing!!! :) seriously so cute! did livvy get bangs? they look really great on her!
what a beautiful little girl! happy birhtday livvy! we love ya!!!

Tara said...

I feel bad that I missed the party! It looks like Gage gave her a death-grip squeeze from me.

She sure is a cutie!

mom said...

Aaahhh, Lucky Max & Ruby. Getting to live in such a cute house. YOU are truly a B.D. party cake architect. It was lots of fun to see her excited (bewildered??!!) by all the celebrating. It's gonna be a fun year, I'm excited to see what tricks she learns.

Kynda said...

Loved the cake! A friend is teaching a mini-cake decorating class so hopefully I can make cakes too! Livvy is sooo cute! What a fun birthday!

Melissa Clark said...

Love your blog! Happy Birthday Livvy! Amazing cake! Miss you. xoxox

Sarah said...

Livvy is so cute! I love her hair. It looks like a real "do" these days. Did you make that cake??? It looked fantastic!

Josh&Lizzy said...

Oh, my little Livvy! Where has the time gone? She doesn't look a day over 1 and a half. You guys look super cute & I know you made that cake, you talented girl, you!!

Chaci said...

She is SO cute! Way to go on the cake!