Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas

I'm pretty sure I say this every year but Christmas really did go by WAY too fast this year!  I can't believe it's already come and gone.  Wow!  It just goes by faster and faster each year.  We were fortunate to be able to go to Utah for 2 weeks this year for Christmas.  We packed in lots of fun while there.  It was so fun to hang out with family and friends while we were there.  Livvy had a great time playing with cousins and getting spoiled with attention from 2 sets of grandparents.  She loved opening presents...didn't matter if they were hers or not.









Some highlights of our trip were:
Mormon Tabernacle Christmas concert with my sister Kynda and her husband Eric
High school friends party
Attending a baby shower for my good friend Kristen
Going to Sherlock Holmes and We Bought a Zoo with family
Christmas Eve program with Matt's family
Driving around with my mom to look at Christmas lights
Shopping
Niels' ward Christmas program on Christmas Day
Game night with my family
New Year's Eve tradition

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, you guys really did pack in a lot of fun! I love the picture of Livvy with her crown, and the one of her smiling big with her stocking.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

oooh! how fun! i love her little crown! what a beautiful princess! glad you guys got home OK too!
jax adopted the 'open any and all presents' philosophy too..... whether they were his or not :) at what age does that stop being OK? could i get away with that???? :-)

Tara said...

Livvy was the most patient little girl ever! I was surprised that she didn't get to open gifts until after church... so cute to see her just sitting there patiently holding her stocking!

We were happy to see you guys. I wish I could have seen you more the week after Christmas. Glad you made it back home safely.

Mom said...

I love her sparkle-y earrings and crown. You're raising that girl up right to ask for "bling" for Christmas.

Josh&Lizzy said...

Oh mannnn... a perfect Utah Christmas. We sure missed you guys this year & can't wait to see you (hopefully) this summer. Livvy looks so stinkin' adorable & I miss her guts!

Criscell said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas! Livvy is so cute--and getting so grown up too! Oh, and I LOVED what she was for Halloween. You are so creative!