Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

I feel so lucky that my kids have such a wonderful dad.  I knew Matt was a great guy when I married him but I had no idea what an incredible father he would be.  Which truly makes him the complete package!  He is so involved with raising our kids.  Changing diapers, reading stories, playing horsey, playing tea party, wiping dirty hands and faces, burping babies, feeding babies, rocking babies to sleep, taming screaming 3 year olds, calming nightmares...just to name a few.  He does it all!  We sure love having him around.  He definitely makes life better!  Thanks for being such a great dad Matt.  Happy Father's Day!




Umm...so if you notice there is only pictures of Matt and Livvy...yeah that's because we aren't use to the idea of being parents of TWO kids and completely forgot to include Wyatt in the photos.  Haha!  Didn't even occur to us until a few days later.  Sorry Wyatt.  You'll be in next years pictures, I promise!

4 comments:

Tara said...

Sounds like Matt is a super dad... he should borrow Livvy's cape sometime!

I'm with you about having to remember to include the other kid(s)... funny though! :)

Sarah said...

Matt is an awesome dad. Sounds like he's helping out with the baby. I can't believe how old Livvy looks in these. She's pretty.

mom said...

"Anyone (almost) can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a Daddy".

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

that's hilarious that you left wyatt out of the pics! i do the same thing with layla! whoops! glad to know i'm not alone! :-)